Friday, February 4, 2011

Fun weekend plans

I am so excited for this weekend. Have stitchie plans both days. Saturday I am planning to go to a low impact swim class, this will make up for the swim session I missed on Wednesday since I chose to spend the time curled up under the covers. Then a trip out to breakfast. Then my friend will come over and spend the afternoon stitching. I plan to start a vegtable soup in my crock pot, plan to try some new veggies, maybe leeks, any suggestions? Then Sunday my stitching buddies will be coming over , its been over a month since we've all been together. Looking forward to spending time with the ladies. They will also be helping me decode on my giveaway prizes. And showng me how to pick a winner. It has been great fun to see my followers list grow I wish I could give everyone a prize. You still have a couple of days to enter in on the fun. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect weekend. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend!! Veggie soup sounds wonderful!!! Let us know what new veggies you tried!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your stitchy weekend , sounds like great fun . X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to have girlfriend time! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait until Sunday! It will be so much fun to be back together again!

    ReplyDelete