Wednesday, February 2, 2011

new project

I have started working on Sam's socks,shorts -n- such by raise the roof this is such a fun series I have compleated five and they hang in my daughters laundry room. Makes me happy that she has these to enjoy. I plan to do two more after this Scrubs and Peter cottontail. If I could get my fingers motivated I could have them all done my the end of April - we shall see. I also have two birthdays in Feb and they have opted to take an I owe U. Have lots of ideas in my head for these projects. Now that we have January behind us and I was very happy to wave goodbye I am hoping to have a burst of energy. On a whole I am pleased with my New years resolution progress. Need to stay focused on my long range goals. Hope every one is warm and happily stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you are enjoying the pattern! See you soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete