Monday, February 21, 2011

a little extra time

My swimming buddy was not feeling well this morning so I was able to get in an extra 45 minutes of stitching of course then I didn't want to stop but I was a good girl and went to the Y. I got a lot of stitching done this weekend, I hope to finish birthday gift #1 by this weekend, sorry I can't share any details with you the birthday person is a follower. I hope to be able to stitch tonight, if I can keep my eyes open that is. In fridays mail I got a lovely surprise from Catherine at Bramblewood stitches. She sent me a lovely pin cushine with the sweetest buterfly yellow of course. I was so touched by her gift. Thank you Catherine for thinking of me. You truly made me feel like a stitching diva. Remember its not to late to enter the diva contest. Thanks for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed my pool time too! And if how I feel today is any indication, I will not be up to it tomorrow either. I am glad that you got lots done last weekend... I am sure if I had felt better I would have been more productive, but it will get better! Can't wait to see what great stitching things you have done!!

    ReplyDelete