Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

What I would like most for Valentines Day is a nap! Oh yea streatched out on a beach chair somewheres warm, fruity cocktail in hand, stitching by my side. Ok back to reality, had a fun weekend. Stitched with the ladies on Sunday fun time there is just so much talent floating around that room its hard to keep up with all the good ideas. I started a small project on Sunday, its a small design by Sherry Senicar called stitching diva, I am doing it on a scrap of green fabric and "winging" the colors. I came across a small piece of pink fabric the other day but for the life of me I cannot find it now. A place for everything and everything in its place is something I'm working on. I decided I needed to buy myself something for Valentines day. Since I need instant gratification I can't order any stitching stuff on line. Candy is out. Then it hit me my own toaster for my office. It hit me when I came to work this morning and one of the "kids" was cooking fish sticks in the toaster oven at 8:30 am then I'm supposded to toast my English muffin? I don't think so. Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. How funny! Yes, get a personal toaster, for sure!! I enjoyed Sunday too--thank you very much for the nice day out, and all that you did and gave me! Didn't find the pink yet, huh? It will turn up eventually... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeeewww, fish sticks in toaster? That's just wrong....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say toaster is good !!! lol Fishy smell is bad !!! lol 8:30 in the morning, the smell would make me sick....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop looking for your pink material and it will find you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you came up with something to buy for yourself on Valentine's Day... yuck to fish sticks at any time of the day or night! So... did you go out and get one last night?

    ReplyDelete