Sunday, March 6, 2011

Special Day

Today is my daughters 27th birthday. I'm sure eveyone says this but I just cannot believe how those years have flown by. I will say eveyone of those moments with her have been presious she is such a blessing. She is an amazing woman and my best friend. I had a very busy stitching day yesterday. And I hope to continue on today. We are not meeting as a group today due to sickness and car troubles. Fortunatly I am fine. And I hope my buds are back on track soon. Heard from a friend that there was a new baby pattern in Just Cross stitch. I think I will stop at Barnes and Nobel and check that out. I am feeling a need to add to my baby box. Just realized it is pouring rain out. well I guess I should be counting my lucky stars I'm sure this means more snow somewheres.Have a great sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dear daughter!

    Stitching away and not even realizing it is raining sounds like the perfect way to spend the day. I hope we get to see a photo of what you're stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know EXACTLY how you feel about TODAY, since it is my Jessica's birthday too! I look forward to seeing her next month! I got a little bit of stitching done last night. Friday night I finished that Sampler I began last weekend. I will post on my blog soon. I will miss seeing you today. Let's get lots of stitching done! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your daughter. Enjoy your stitching time today.

    ReplyDelete