Wednesday, January 26, 2011

rainey day

Rain, rain go away, bring on spring! I promise I will not complain about the heat. With spring a little less than two months away I guess I better make peace with this weather. I knew last night it was going to suck ( weather wise) this morning so I pack the car last night with my stuff for the Y. Last week one of my neighbours asked me if I was going on vacation, should of said yea I'm gong to Florida, and went! Anyways all I had to do this morning was run through the raindrops and get in the car. I want to thank everyone for all their kind words. I need to learn how to respond to your comments and I will get schooled in this soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just found your blog and I really like it. I'm new to blogging to. I enjoyed your tips for keeping resolutions. I will be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was rainy and yucky all day here in FL yesterday!! Today its not all that warm! Hope you had a better day today!!

    ReplyDelete