Tuesday, January 4, 2011

thinking about New Years resolutions

How to keep your New Years resolutions

1. Own up to what needs to be changed
I need to eat better
I need to move more
I need to stop using my credit cards
I need to be more present at work


2. Write down your goals

Lower my blood sugar
Lose weight
Pay down my debt


3. Start a journal or blog

4. Make up incentives "a prize for reaching your goals"

For every time I swim I will put $3 in a jar until I've saved enough to buy a waterproof mph player


Tell someone else

Thank you Sheryl!

Whatever your dreams and goals for 2011 I wish you much success and joy!


TODAYS PROGRESS

I ate what I planned
Went to the Y
Did not use my credit cards
Shared what I ate

darlene

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job, my friend. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete