Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things are starting to settle down in my life after a drama filled week with my daughter who lost her baby (25 weeks pregnant) now we will all begin the process of healing. Part of my healing will be to put aside some projects I had been working on for my granddaughter (just for a time) I have been adding to my grandbaby box for several years, have quite the collection of framed pieces and will add more while we hope and pray to be blessed with a positive outcome on the future. I decided to return to a project I've been working on for my daughters new home . I have compleated for of the wash day series by raise the roof,love laundry,santas clothes, warm waterwash and the shamrock design (blocking the name) my plan is to compleate eight for her laundry room. I've started Sam's socks- looks like a fun project. I have been sticking to my New years resolutions except for a Eeeelittle extra chocolate here and there to get me over the rough spots. Tonight I am bringing supper to my daughter and son in law. Here's my recipe for stuffed peppers.


STUFFED PEPPERS

4 peppers any color
1 bag sucess rice cooked
1 jar large your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 can diced tom with juice(I like the spicy kind)
1 lb Hamburger
1 cup shreded chedder cheesei
Spice as desired-salt,pepper,oregeno, parsley

Mix Hamburger,rice,3/4 spaghetti sauce,diced tom with juice,cheese and spices. Cut peppers lenght wise so there is 8 halfs,clean out seeds, fill each half with mixture it souls mound,sprinkle on extra cheese. Place in baking dish with leftover sauce on bottom cove with foil bake at 350 for about 1 hour or until peppers are tender check at 45 min. If you like your peppers more crisp.

ENJOY_

1 comment:

  1. My heart is breaking for all of you. I was never able to have children and in a different way know the pain of such a great loss. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be. We will hope and pray for her quick recovery and also that a new little one will be on its way soon.

    Love, Peggy
    http://memoriesgardendesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete