Monday, March 19, 2012

Exchange package in the mail

My Friends stitching through the seasons package went out in the mail sat. i will post about it once I hear it arrived at its new home. I also recieved a package in the mail with a note saying "one of two, do not open until you recieve both". It had a return address so I assummed my secret pal was Karen from AZ but she posted that she wasn't my secret pal, so now I'm confused. I guess time will tell. Sat I spent time with my stitching pal Maggee. Worked on 272 words I have 4 more rows and the bottom boarder. I did.not stitch yesterday, why I don't know, have so many new projects to start. Spent time yesterday napping and cooking. I will start a new project today, but haven't decided which one. Hope everyone is enjoying our early spring. Thanks for spending time reading my blog. I appreciate all your commets.

2 comments:

  1. Ok--whatcha gonna stitch?? Can't wait to see...
    Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete