Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Stash arrived!

I generally do not check my mail every day, to be honest I really check it about once a week. But since I knew I would be getting my order from ABC stitch I thought I would check every day, didn't expect it but to my surprise there it was. Well most if it anyways, lizzie Kate peace ornament and the enchanted tree were back ordered. I loved everything except the antique animal sampler. There is one animal on there that looks very weird, like a gargoyle. It spoils the whole piece for me. If I stitch it I will have to replace it. Coming along with my exchange, it will be in the mail tomarrow! Praise the stitch god. Have a good day and enjoy some quite time with your needle.

4 comments:

  1. Yes!! Too bad about the ugly animal!! We will ponder over it this coming weekend and see what it COULD be! Maybe I will get my order! Get that exchange piece finished! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always feels good to get new stash! If I am thinking of the correct animal, isn't there a title stitched near it, naming it as the silly monster? With "for Tom" stitched underneath. I'm wondering if the silly monster was stitched for a small boy? Just a thought. The one that gets me is just to the left of the silly monster ~ looks like a tick....yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting new stash is like celebrating Christmas all over! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete