Sunday, March 4, 2012

One step forward ...many steps backward

That kind of sums up my stitching day yesterday. I have been working on an exchange project which needs to go out in the next week or so. I took it to my stitch group yesterday and for the life of me I ripped out just about every stitch I put in. It seemed I just couldn't "see" the holes LOL was sitting in the same spot I always do, same light,although I don't think I've worked on this project there before. I've decided I need to take 272 words to stitch group. I guess I'm just accustomed to stitching at home. And when I got home last night I babysat Cameron. Spent my time kissing and hugging that wee one. When he fell asleep Grammie was popped. So today I need to make that needle fly. Hope everyone enjoys their day. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Hope today is a good stitching day! Going to start doing taxes today, so stitching will be on the sidelines for a while now. Yecch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are saying...sometimes my best stitching intentions turn out to be fruitless...or I find something thats a 'better way to spend my time' to do.

    ReplyDelete