Saturday, March 24, 2012

Got my feet up!

I'm planning my own personal herrmitting weekend. Did my grocery shopping yesterday. Am doing a little housework and laundrey between stitches. I am working on Blue Ribbons Friendship blooms and I am so in love with this project. The colors are bright and the small motiefs are fun to stitch. I have also decided that 32 count flax Belfast is my all time favorite fabric. Can you tell I'm a happy stitcher. My friend Maggee is coming over this afternoon to stitch and gab, so looking forward to friend time. I recieved my spring exchange and got some lovely new threads and fabrics as well as an I love cross stitch stand up. If you've never participated in an exchange I encourage you to give it a try. It's so much fun. Take the plung and invite your readers to start one. The same goes for RAK 's. You get so much pleasure in brightening someones day. And I also want to pat myself on the back because this morning I finished three Christmas projects into pillows. ABC of Christmas, A little house gingerbread piece and a lizie Kate Christmas projects. I did the stitching on these projects so long ago I've forgotten the names. I will pack them with my Christmas decorations for next year. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. The bridge is done, SG will be coming today too! Look forward to seeing your stitching and exchange! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a fun day planned! I told my husband that I was planning on stitching a lot today, too. : )

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are going to have a grand day! Taking the time to do "me" things always helps the spirit! Enjoy your day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were a busy bee! A personal hermitting weekend sounds great and with me having a head cold right now, staying inside and stitching is right up my alley. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete