Thursday, March 15, 2012

Five year plan

I am by nature a planner. Now not all my plans yield the outcome I hope for but they certainly help me stay focused. As I approach the big 60 I want to make some changes in my life. One is to move to a "senior" complex. This would save me at least $250 per month. thr draw back would be not having parking outside my door and a little less space. neither of these things bother me. so yesterday I started to weed out some of the things i will not have room for, gave my daughter about 20 cookbooks,.can't remember the last timr I used them and filled a bag for goodwill. in the past my problem has been getting the bag to goodwill, problem solved my daughter will drop the bag off every Wed. I knew there was a reason I had kids! One thing I know I will not be getting rid of stash, but I think I will be buying an amoirer to organize my prize possessions. More planning for the count down to retirement to continue.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you, and jealous of your planning skills. You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete