Monday, March 12, 2012

Wonderful Sunday!

I had the greatest day yesterday. Spent time stitching ( still working on my exchange project) I accomplished quite a bit. It will surly be finished in time to mail on Wed. Need to go to joanns after work to get some backing fabric. I also took a three hour nap so I was able to stay up to watch Harrys Law and the Good wife. Two shows I really enjoy. Spent some time in the kitchen making a nice supper and my lunches for Mon and tues. I am starting my week feeling rested and full of energy. My world is in balance and I am grateful. Wishing you peace and serenity as you start your week. And plenty of stitching time!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great start to your week! Have a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't cha just love naps?? I love those shows too! The Good Wife was really great last night. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start to your week! Hope the rest is just as good!

    ReplyDelete