Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Gratitude

Yesterday I heard from a dear friend that her daughter(the age as my Rachel) had a blood disorder and needed to undergo chemotherapy . Life is so fragile. Enjoying every day and appreciateing every gift. I felt at a loss as to how to comfort my friend. I just let her talk and cry. I will be praying for a positive outcome. I got a little stitching done yesterday morning but didn't pick up my needle last night. Wish I had more energy at night. Hope to spend some quality time with my needle today. I am expecting my daughter and the little man to come over so I guess it all depends on what Camerons "plans" are. I'm planning on making stuffed peppers for supper. I'm trying to think of a good reason to get out of my nightgown but can not come up with one. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are so true about enjoying every day! I really hate joy-stealers!! Have lots of fun with the little man! See you soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete