Saturday, January 7, 2012

Time to pay the pipper

Well today is my first Sat to work. I had such a great day Wed. But now I must pay the price. Actually I only need to work from 7:30 to 12:30 then I am going to get together with my stitch group. I only need to work every other Sat so I'm sure I'll adjust. Not much stitching done the last couple of days. To tired when I get home. But I have not eaten out and went swimming three times last week. Also went to WW last week and then visited my daughter as little man had been cranky all day and she harm't taken a shower (son in law was at school) . My daughter has decided that when little man is up all day and wants to be one with her boop its a growth spurt. Oh the power of reframing! I had planned on staying in all day tomarrow but since I didn't grocery shop yesterday I'll need to plan on that. Oh wouldn't a personal shopper be nice! Hope everyone has a stitch filled weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment