Monday, January 30, 2012

How can it be Mon?

I don't usually wish my life away but sure could use another day off. Stitched a lot yesterday. Also napped. Perfect Sunday. I also picked out my Santa ornie its the Santa angel by heartstrings on the 2008 cross stitch mag. It has some really cute buttons on it which I'll have to be on the look out for. I see a trip to Williamsburg in my future. Like I need an excuse! This pattern has some speciality stitches I'm excited to try. Well its 4:00am and I'm ready to pick up my needle, the next 2 hours are my favorite of the day. Thanks for spending some time with me this morning and I wish you some quite moments with your needle.

1 comment:

  1. Such an early bird!! I may try getting up a little earlier but certainly not 4:00! Yesterday DID fly by! Barely got any stitching done...sigh... Hope your day is a good one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete