Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Its wednesday!

The best day of the week! I have a lot to accomplish before the little man comes to spend the day with grammie. I want to make a soup, some cranberry bread and shepards pie for my daughter to take home for supper. My son in laws favorite (don't want him to feel left out. I also have laundry and picking up. I am also down to the wire in putting together the kids book bags for Sunday. I once again forgot my pattern for my exchange project at work. A gental nudge from the stitching god to get busy, ya think. It's just so much more fun stitching then finishing. Kinda like getting a new outfit is more fun then paying the visa bill! Hope you all get some sunshine in your life today. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Have another wonderful day Darlene! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh...I love cranberry bread. I usually only make it at Christmastime but I have three bags in the frig that need to be used. I could also make a mock cherry pie with them.
    Hmmm...now you've got me thinkin'.

    ReplyDelete