Monday, January 16, 2012

slow start

It is very cold this morning ( ok 23 is cold for Virginia-don't laugh ay me-yes I'm a whimp) . I usually blog first thong on the morning but that would have required Mr to take my hands out from undetermined my throw but I'm at work now and moving forward. O had a very productive weekend. Completed the book bags as well as 8 ornaments that needed finishing I am going into 2012 with a clean slate-at least when it comes to finishing so proud of myself. Did not get much stitching done but that's ok. The family gathering was fun and we decided.to have our celebration after Christmas again next year. The children in our family are truely spoiled . My sister and her family celebrate early as her children go to inlaws for the actual holiday. My daughter for a to Vermont every other Christmas and we celebrate early. So basically we have three Christmass.

1 comment:

  1. I have always said that our Christmas family gathering should be AFTER Christmas. I think it would be much more relaxing.

    My perfect day is around 90 degrees with low humidity!

    ReplyDelete