Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love my sundays!

My favorite day of the week is finally here. I plan to get a lot of stitching done today. I am also ashamed to say my Christmas tree is still up. But today is the day it comes down. It is a rainey day, a great day to get a head start on the week. I plan to make a lemon poppy seed quick bread using a sugar free cake mix as a base. Any suggestions as to how I can make it more dense rather then cakey? Hope everyone enjoys their day. Thanks for reading, hugs to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Sundays are my favorite too for various reasons: the Sunday paper, an apple betty, stitching, and the fact that after today I still have one more day off! As a reluctant and wussy baker, I have no ideas on how to make that bread more dense. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete