Monday, February 6, 2012

foggy monday

That title describes my mind as well as the weather. I hope both will clear up as the day moves on. Did not accomplish a whole lot yesterday. Went to Walmart early and got my valentines and a few b'day cards. I am such a sucker for the new interactive cards. Lights,sounds I love them! But they are priciey. Ended up ordering chinise takeout. Too lazy to cook. Cameron was only here for a couple of hours as the car lots were not open, my daughter was very disappointed. She's like het mom, I want it and I want it now. Did a little stitching but not nearly as much as I had hoped. I have been looking for a little Valentine onsie for Cameron, not much out there. Thought I might try doing something with waste cloth. I'm assuming I can get some at JoAnns. Haven't worked with that in a long time. Probably since my kids were babies. Do they use something different now? Hope everyone has a positive day.

1 comment:

  1. Had the same problem yesterday--did not get too much done. I think it was the weather... so cold, after being warm all these days! We aren't used to it! Hated going out--period! Have not seen waste cloth--think they call it something else tho the name escapes me! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete