Saturday, February 11, 2012

sleeping in

It's 6:00am and I'm just getting up. I feel like I've missed half the day LOL! I'm glad its Sat. I did go to Khols yesterday. Got a really nice bag. It was originally $169, marked down to $44, when I got to the register it was $27! LOVE IT. Also picked up a few things for Cameron. One was s little Birthday Boy shirt I had seen for $15 and decided to go back and buy with my Khols cash, but never did. I got it for $2.80! Love a bargin! Have a busy day planned. Grocery shopping, post office, laundry, WW at 11:30 with my daughter and then lunch at subway (easy to count points, and they have those chips that are only 2 points a bag). Then home for an afternoon of stitching with Rachel. Need to plan something WW friendly for supper. Hoping not to have to go out tomarrow. It might snow although I'll believe it when I see it! I forgot my book at work so I will not be reading this weekend. Have a good day. Thanks for stopping by. I'll check in with you tomarrow.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice to sleep in?! 6 am is sleeping in for me too. Thanks for mentioning Kohl's. I have Kohls cash too and also need to return something. Yumm, Subway sounds soo good right now! Have a nice Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete