Wednesday, February 8, 2012

late post

This morning I could not get a connection with the internet to post. Would like to say I used the extra time to stitch but that would be a fib. Then Cameron came to visit and he was a little on the fussy side today. So not much hot accomplished. I also finished Night Road by Kristin Hannah. Great read. If anyone would like this book let me know. I will be happy to send it to you (pass it on when your finished) you can send your snail mail address to my email. darclerob@hotmail.com US only please. Have a great evening. Stop by stitching devotee and wish my friend and stitching bud a happy birthday.

2 comments:

  1. I would love Kristin Hannahs book, I recently started reading her and love her books. My email is p.matejcek@yahoo.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email yesterday...

    ReplyDelete