Saturday, February 4, 2012

working saturday

Today I must go onto work before meeting with my stitching sisters for a pleasant afternoon of friendship and stitching. I know work will fly by. After stitching I need to pick up a few groceries so that I don't have to go out tomarrow. Oh I almost forgot I plan to do my taxes today at work. I took a quick glance earlier this week and should get a refund, not a lot but enough for some stash enhancement. Tomarrow I am spending grammie time with the little man while his parents shop for a new car. I've been yearning for a pork roast which will give me leftovers for the week. I am moving along on 272 words and with my exchange. Need to have my exchange package in the mail by 3/6 as I want to start off on the right foot. Need to start thinking about finishing options and items to include in my package. I thrive when I have projects on the burner and it gives me pleasure to put a smile on someone's face. So much to do so little time. I just noticed there is a little picture icon on my blog I think after I post this I will experiment. so you may see a second post. Have a great weekend. Be nice to yourself and spread some love.

1 comment: