Wednesday, February 1, 2012

asking for prayers

I mentioned in an earlier post that my clinical manager has gone to Seattle to be with her 26 year old daughter who was disgnoised with a rare blood disorder and need to be treated with chemo. Things look very bleak at the moment. I can only imagine the pain of having a sick child, no matter how old they are. Especially having them live across the country. It's times like this that I realize how blessed I am and how nothing can be taken for granted. Looking forward to some needle time today. Little man will be here in about four hours and I plan to spend my time with him cuddling and making memories. I need to make a trip to the store to pick up some ricotta cheese to make stuffed shells for supper. It's a quick and easy supper. Hope everyone enjoys their "hump" day. Any big plans for super bowl Sunday?

1 comment:

  1. I will remember your friend in my prayers.

    Stuffed shells sound yummy. I haven't made them in a long time.

    ReplyDelete